Winter Makeup Routine
Here is how I achieved this look:
1. I have been skipping the heavy foundation and instead I put on Aveeno Positively Radiant tinted moisturizer everyday for a more natural but even skin tone.Plus it helps to stop my skin from drying out in this winter weather.
2. Next I put on a very light blush. I like Dandelion Benefit blush.
3. One time I had my makeup done at an Aveda salon. They used bronze eye shadow on me and I have been meaning to try that look on my own for years. I love Mac eyeshadow in bronze with Maybelline mascara in blackest black. I forgot to picture it but I always use Too Faced primer before I put on any shadow.
4. For noticeable lips I wear Maybelline lip gloss in gleaming grenadine.
5. If I am going out and I want to add more to the look, I wear Mac eyeliner in graphblack on both my top and lower lids.
Top photo: Sweet Something Design Bottom photo: Photo Credit: Don Arnold/Getty Images
Also Miranda Kerr's tips for keeping a husband. Do you agree?