Valentino was one of my favorite spring collections from Milan. The dresses and details were so girly and of all things, French. As I was organizing and cleaning yesterday, I put together a list of songs to go with these outfits. I have to say I was also inspired by the French videos that have been featured on sites like J.Crew. Wouldn't this list of songs be perfect background music at a dinner party? You can listen to it by going to my playlist on Youtube.
1. Edith Piaf – La Vie En Rose
2. Madeleine Peyroux - La Javanese
3. Chantal Chamberland – La Mer
4. Pink Martini - Sympathique
5. Juliet Greco - Sous Le Ciel De Paris
6. Juliet Greco - Sur Les Quais Du Vieux Paris
7. Madeleine Peyroux - J'Ai Deux Amours
8. Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un ma dit
9. Brigitte Bardot - Moi je joue
10. Serge Gainsbourg – Bonnie and Clyde
I'd like to start the year by sharing a few of my favorite things from 2017. This is not only a way to share what I feel are great pr...
The chill is definitely in the air. We had temperatures in the high 40s today. Fall weather always makes me want to slow down and relax ...
If any of you read the September issue of Vogue (which I am undoubtedly sure that you did), you noticed the entire editorial devoted to swe...