Thursday, September 24, 2009
A lesson in glamour
Diane Kruger is definitely glamourous. There is no doubt about that. How does she do it? I can make several guesses.
1. Volume: Her hair, especially with the poof and subtle curl at the bottom, is slightly old hollywood.
2. Smoky eyes: The thick black eyeliner really makes her already beautiful eyes the center of attention. And it doesn't hurt to have a sultry stare.
3. The right outfit: That white dress with the gorgeous black floral detailing is amazing.
4. Something unexpected: Neutral lingerie paired with blue high heels. There is your sexy factor.
5. Confidence: Looking sexy, not like a deer in the headlights when being photographed.
(Images found by Daniella)
Details: A&F Top / Gap Jeans / Calvin Klein Shoes via TJ Maxx / Loft Necklace We certainly haven't gotten to the point of the ...
The chill is definitely in the air. We had temperatures in the high 40s today. Fall weather always makes me want to slow down and relax ...
If any of you read the September issue of Vogue (which I am undoubtedly sure that you did), you noticed the entire editorial devoted to swe...